Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Writing Rant



Spring is officially here. With that, I did a free eBook promo on Chrysanthemum. Thank you to all of the people who took advantage of that promotion. I hope you enjoy it and I'll post occasional updates on my website on the release of the sequel, A'gust. The title says it all, doesn't it? Talk about someone with secrets.

Also on my website, I mentioned Teri & Dev's birthdays were coming up in April. To celebrate that, I'll have a promo on AKA Lexi Frost and the rest of the series. I also have a promo on the sequel, Flynn's In, to cap off March, just because I could within the Amazon rules, but we’ll see it again as part of the series promotions starting next month. (Including a promotion on A Thousand Words. I haven't done a free book promo on that one before, so: Yay for everyone trying to slowly collect the series on promotions!) Hopefully by then I'll have Transitions finished. I’ll tell you what happened there another time.

I'm busy finishing the sequel for Be Careful What You Wish For. I finally got that timeline issue figured out and I'm almost done with the first draft. I want to finish that while it's on my mind. It's not truly a sequel, although Olive plays a big role. You'll see. For those out there who wish they could find a genie in a bottle – no you don’t. Some things are just more trouble than they’re worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment